Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Take me up a ferris wheel,
We can trace the city's lights.
Spin me round and round a carousel,
Sprinkle gold dust in my night.
Walk me through white stone pavillions,
And fields of pink-tipped lilies.
Search for constellations in the sky,
See them reflected in the seven seas.
When its snowing cherry blossoms,
I'll let you take my hand.
Let's climb the Eiffel Tower,
And never, ever want to descend.
But to make me smile,
There isn't much you have to do.
I don't need a ticket to Paris,
I just need me, and you.
We can walk home under the streetlights,
Midas will still touch the air.
Count the stars wherever we are,
Take me to the neighbourhood fair.
Wait for me when its dark outside,
Stay with me till the first morning glare.
You don't have to do anything else,
But let me know that you care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home