Saturday, March 08, 2008

the verdict's out.

Yep. FINALLY. after like one million and one false alarms.

and i never want to go through this hell again. we came late, thankfully, to avoid all the cheering and watching the smart-7 a's-asses go upstage and all that fanfare. that feeling, omg. the moment ronnie entered school, she said shiyu and i were huddled together, looking pale and shaken, like the lone survivors of some horrific accident. then we entered the hall, amidst scenes of people bawling/screaming tearfully into their phones "A! A! A! B!"/standing dead-still with expressions of sheer trauma on their blood-drained faces. then shiyu started kneeling on the ground like she was overwhelmed by the impact of it all. it was 9-11 all over again, i tell you.

then, huddled together with nessa, we approached mrs lim, who was casually asking us to take goodie bags, completely oblivious of the sheer terror on our faces. and the moment that pink slip of paper was in my hands, i thought 'wth' and opened it and...

don't ask. i guess i improved alot as compared to prelims, but really, if i don't improve from my horrifying prelim results, even some quack university of calcutta won't accept me. so i'm thankful and overwhelmingly relieved that its over, but its not results that i'm proud of as well.

at least it wasn't as drama as during o's when i was in tears even before i received my results and the vp, the mother superior and some other teacher rushed over in alarm and gave me my results without me needing to queue. and the mother superior looked at my results in delight - 'my dear, you are shedding tears of joy!' when i was anything but joyful. yep, results day have always been traumatising for me.

anyway, it's now time to think about HONG KONG on the 19th march with ronnie cynthia and yanqi. 7 glorious days of shopping and dim-sum eating. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home