Wednesday, June 06, 2007

freedom is, surprisingly, getting to me. i feel like such a slob, waking up at almost 12 everyday, sleeping the afternoon away, and then eating and returning to bed again. guess the sleep debt i accummulated over the past 3 months or so is finally being paid off. and i'm too lazy to get much studying done - just spent hours clearing my megaenormoushugegargartuan pile of notes, which was quite an accomplishment, considering i spent the past few days on a couch potato tv marathon. looking at the work i have not done, i'm quite sure to flunk my jcts with flying colours.

oh. my a's too.

oh well, i guess i kind of got over my anger, cuz maybe it's really not worth getting highly strung over this. let people say whatever they want, i don't really care anymore. in fact, in my current state of mind, i don't really care about anything else already, but my impending doom in 19 days' time. all that drama's over.

sigh. i just wish i was there for the final heart-to-heart with the comm girls, instead of outside for another heart-to-heart. dunno, i just feel it's our last opportunity to really talk, and i missed it. =( people come and go into your life really quickly, i realise. and some might have left a long time ago already, just that i was too blind to see.

okay la. enough emo-ing and regretting. guess the prospect of spending the next 19 days, and the next 5 months, in a mind-numbing state of mugging is making me reallyreallyreally sian. and being stuck at home in front of the tv, getting fat on nutella and pringles, and the most interesting event happening to me is watching a certain hot guy get booted from campus superstar - this life is getting to me. i miss being in a madcap rush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home