Friday, May 09, 2008

I'm still deciding if i should go for tmr's architecture/industrial design interview at nus. =(

I have zero interest in it.
On one hand, considering i haven't received ANY bloody letters so far, i feel like being kiasu and grabbing whatever opportunity i can to get into the uni. I can always transfer courses, right?
On the OTHER hand, considering WHAT the test involves i.e. building some flimsy contraption out of construction paper, i don't want to go there and watch my model fall apart while i walk to the front to present it. I don't know what they're thinking, can't they just do a good old-fashioned interview and stop there?
AND. You know how nus tries to push people out of those insanely popular courses by giving you your 2nd choice. What if I get pushed out of fass?!
But if i just don't go, what if it reflects badly on me and they just decide to reject me in every course?

Why the hell did i even put that as one of my choices anyway?!

My hopes dwindle as the days pass without a trace of a letter in my postbox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home