Sunday, May 18, 2008

life is one hell of an irony.

for interviews that i spent days preparing for, printing out pages and pages of my portfolio, giving mildly intellectual comments that made the profs look suitably impressed - i didn't get in.

for interviews that i went in completely bo chap, forgetting my portfolio, telling them that this wasn't my first choice, talking about audrey hepburn, complaining about the damn ex cab ride there, and worst of all, made the prof reel in shock when i told him bluntly that my only A was a fluke - i got in.

my letters finally arrived from nus and ntu, but unfortunately, both courses are not what i want and i'm feeling even more lost than i felt in my previous letter-less state.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home